Document Specialist’s are vital to our operations and work-flow. With a strong attention to detail, they will facilitate a variety of copying and quality control tasks to ensure our clients receive the highest quality products.
- Provide quality reproduction of all materials submitted by customer, high volume copying including binding, hole punching, creating booklets, spiral binding, and stapling as well as non-technical maintenance of copiers.
- Provide imaging and conversion services as requested by clients including electronic endorsement, PDF to Native and Native to PDF or TIFF.
- Perform quality control checks on data packaging, images, files, and blowbacks.
- Complete job tickets with minimal instructions.
- Schedule individual jobs and determine which equipment should be used based on size and complexity.
- Troubleshoot jams and perform normal Key Operator preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Monitor usage of materials and supplies and order as necessary to maintain effective levels.
- Maintain records and logs of equipment usage and recommended technical direction.
- Maintain highest levels of client care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude at all times.
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in high volume, production environment.
- Know, understand and adhere to business procedure guidelines at all times.
- Client/customer service interaction and providing outstanding customer service.
- At least one year of high volume copy center and/or reprographics experience.
- Client service skills either directly or indirectly with clients to discuss job details and deadlines.
- Experience with various hardware platforms including PC’s, servers, scanners, printers, and MFD’s.
- Preferred skills include configuring print, collating, and finishing options from the desktop workstation when appropriate and also configuring both paper and finishing options from the Fiery
- Demonstrated customer service skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and quality conscious.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- At least six months of customer service experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, and lift up to 55 pounds with or without accommodations.
- At least six months of related or similar experience