Computer Forensics Account Executive
In this consultative sales role, the Representative/Account Manager will drive revenue and build brand loyalty by developing and growing relationships within Law Firms and Corporations.
Specifically, the position will drive new Computer Forensics sales opportunities for Skyline Discovery Consultants. As the company’s initial point of contact with our clients, the Account Executive will provide strategic guidance for our Discovery Services Clients (electronic discovery, paper discovery, audio discovery, and document review). Candidates must be confident, highly self-motivated, and able to gain credibility as a trusted advisor with our C-Level corporate clients as well as serve as a collaborative and assertive liaison with corporate purchasing departments. The Account Manager is expected to build a robust sales pipeline to build relationships to grow net new business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
In this capacity, the Representative/Account Manager role will perform the following:
- Target and prospect corporate decision makers in the areas of Legal and Compliance to develop new relationships; identify and develop new opportunities (leads) for services (Computer Forensic and other consulting services) with corporations and law firms with the responsibility for achieving and surpassing revenue goals for opportunities and accounts.
- Broaden scope of business with existing corporate contacts and network.
- Provide product/service demos and help potential clients understand our value-add and lead to achievement of revenue goals.v
- Create accurate project estimates and clear Letter of Engagements.
- Keep abreast of new trends, methods and identify and win cross-sell opportunities.
- Work with marketing resources to create effective localized marketing materials and to help organize and conduct marketing events that lead to revenue opportunities.
- Once the project is won, provide any necessary client project support to ensure that the client’s satisfaction level is high; thereby creating new opportunities from that client and those they talk to.
The candidate/employee will be expected to:
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with Corporate Counsels and Law Firms, both partners and personnel.
- Understand legal principles of evidence, US and international regulatory discovery procedures and knowledge of principles of electronically stored evidence.
- Understand technology as it relates to electronically stored information collection, computer forensic analysis and eDiscovery processing and support.
- Exercise sound judgment.
- Negotiate successfully at all levels.
- Handle sensitive information.
- Work in a pressurized environment and meet time-sensitive deliverables.
- Proven ability to gain an audience and credibility with C-suite and senior level decision-makers in Information Technology (CTO, CIO), Legal (Chief Legal Counsel) and Compliance (Chief Compliance Officer).
- Existing relationships with executive level decision-makers in highly regulated industries (pharmaceuticals, energy, financial services, etc.) considered a big plus.
- Understanding of the litigation process, previous experience selling a litigation product or solution preferred.
- Persuasive communication, presentation and product demonstration experience.
- Strong technical aptitude; Certification – Any computer forensic, network security and/or investigative certifications are considered a plus.